What information we collect and how we use it
What we collect – In general, this Website does not collect personally identifiable information such as your name, address, phone number and e-mail address for ordinary use of the Website with two exception. First, we may allow you to provide us with your e-mail address. If you do so, we will use your email address to send you promotional information regarding Company’s Products. Second, we offer Product for sale and for download access either on an individual or subscription basis. To purchase any of the products or access services from us, you will be required to register with us and we will collect the personally identifiable information that is reasonably necessary to provide you with the Product, including street address, phone number, e-mail address, name and payment information (e.g. credit card, Paypal or Google Checkout). We maintain that information so long as you remain registered with us. You will also be required to establish a user ID for our Website and a password, so that only you can access your account. You may request that we delete your registration by using the contact information we provide starting thirty (30) days after the delivery of any Product you have ordered. We will delete your personally identifiable information within thirty (30) days of receipt of your request. If you have a subscription with us that has not expired, you will be able to continue to access that subscription until it expires. We allow such continued access but do not refund subscription fees if you terminate prior to the expiration of your subscription.
We also collect anonymous Information. Anonymous information is collected automatically and includes your computer’s internet protocol address, a mobile device identifier, the type of operating system and general location (e.g. zip code) so that we can understand and monitor the usage of our Website. We may collect information on your interactions with us, our advertising, information regarding the device and software used to access our Website, your activity on our site including what you watch and what you search for on the Website, your interaction with our emails and texts, your interactions with our customer service,
- Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your web browser on your computer's hard drive. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future.
- A unique number called an IP address identifies every computer on the Internet. Each time you connect to the Internet your machine is assigned an IP address. Depending on the Internet service you use, you may an IP address that is always assigned to your computer or you may have one that is assigned each session (and therefore may differ from session to session). An IP address is a number that identifies each sender or receiver of information that is sent in packets across the Internet.
- Tags refer to scripts that are used to track a visitor’s activity on our Websites by web analytics software. A visitor’s activity is anonymous if he/she is not logged in. If she/he has logged in using his/her username and password, additional information is passed through these tags. Tags are used for, but not limited to, determining effectiveness of the Websites design, information architecture, and consumption of information and services provided via the Websites.
- Origination Tag or Source Designation refers to a code transmitted to a third party when you click on a link on the Website that transfers you to the third party’s website. The origination tag or source designation allows the third party to identify the fact that you have arrived at the third party’s website from a link on Company’s Website.
- Most browsers give you the option of blocking cookies and you may do so. If you do block cookies, you may not be able to use the entire Website.
The Company implements commercially reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We restrict access to your email address (assuming you provide it) and your order information (assuming you place an order with us) to our business partners who may need to know that information in order to provide you with information regarding a promotion or to fulfill your order. These businesses are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, and despite our efforts, Company cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or that we transmit to you.
Linking to other Internet sites
All trademarks, products, and service names are the property of their respective owners.